Mount Krakatau is part of the history of the world, visit and identify more closely, get the natural beauty around them, make your trip the most beautiful moments with us
Tour prices Surfing
TIP AND SUGGESTION
MINIMUM IMPACT CODE
This guideline indicated how you can minimize your impact in Ujungkulon
KEEP THE GROUP SMALL
Crowd and solitude are incompatible
PLAN THE TRIP TO MINIMISE RUBBISH
Avoid bringing with your bottles and cane
CARRYOUT WHAT YOU CARRY INTO THE PARK
Burying in unsatisfactory because it can be uncovered by annual
KEEP TO THE TRACKS
Avoid trempling the sorounding areas
MINIMISE CAMPSITE CONSTRUCTION
D not damage the vegetations
DO NOT USE DETERGENT SOAP IN THE STREAM
Carry washing water awy from stream and drain it into the soil
BURRY TOILET WASTE
Select a place well away from water ,dig and shallow hole within the 'biological decomposer'
lyier of the soil,refill the hole with humus and soil
USE PORTABLE STOVE
Dead wood is an important part of nature cycle
RESPECT THE AMENITIES OF THE PARK GUARDS
The guards post are their home and work base,please respect this when visiting them
DO NOT REMOVE ANY FEATURE FROM THE PARK
All features is wild life,fish,vegetation,shells,coral and rock are protected under
The conservation living Resources, and their Ecosystem Act of The Republik
Of Indonesia No.5 of 1990,and to kill,injure,deface or remove them from
the park is so offence
GENERAL TRIP IN INDONESIA
Tip and Suggestion
To Anyone who willing tour Indonesia either Krakatau and Ujung Kulon
National Park,Would you please follow the Tips are below;
- Bring camera[as well underwater camera when possibly]
- Bring Tracking shoe.
- Bring Sun Protect lotion,sun burn.
- Bring medician as your personal kit [ Ujung Kulon ]
- Bring toweland clotches necesity [ Ujung Kulon ]
- Please make a tour with recomended people/guide
- Please do trip with safe and good boat.
- Don't forget to bring a hat, [ when tracking and hike to
H A V E A N I C E T R I P !AND ENJOY YOUR VACATION
be a responsible traveller...
· Dispose your waste properly, separate organic and non-organic trash.
· Leave what you find. Leave rocks, plants and other natural objects as you find them. Take only pictures, leave only footprints..
· Observe wildlife from a distance, do not follow or approach animals except that you are conducting scientific research.
· When walking in forest, walk in small group and stay on the path, as you can reduce damaged of ground plants and animals in forest cause by your foot steps.
· Never feed animals. Feeding wildlife damages health and alters natural behaviors.
· Wear clothes that do not incite offense, suspicion or envy among local people. Avoid wearing tank tops, short shorts, clothes with a military appearances, or jewelry.
· Respect other visitors and protect the quality of their experience. Let nature’s sounds prevail. Avoid making noise.
· Be courteous. Yield to other users on the trail.
· When meeting villagers, greet them politely.
· Do not give money to villagers, unless it’s to compensate them for assistance for their assistance they have provided.
· Avoid purchasing product made from endangered species, hard woods or ancient artifacts
· Use local resources - you'll discover more about local culture and lives. Remember that by spending locally, you’ll do more that aid the local economy – you will also enrich your journey because of your increased interaction with local.
Start from your self, and make a difference!